Our services to the natural gas industry span over several decades. We help protect the interests of our clients during cargo storage, transport and custody transfer of liquified natural gas, butane, propane and a host of related products.
Our experienced professionals carry out a wide array of inspection and surveying activities on bulk commodity cargoes from sampling and supervision at loading or discharge to OBQ/ROB and stock opname.
We provide a full range of laboratory testing services to international, Indonesian national, and trade or company-specific standards. Our highly trained analysts work to the highest laboratory standards.
Our clients trust that we will carry out our interventions with professionalism and technical expertise, under the strictest levels of integrity. We have been appointed by the Government of Indonesia as a trusted surveyor since the inception of petrochemical imports and exports as a regulated activity.
Whatever your role in the natural gas supply chain, our more than 50 years of experience can help you improve productivity, assess quality and most importantly, reduce risk.
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
- Liquified Natural Gas (LNG)
- LPG Butane
- LPG Mix (Propane & Butane)
- LPG Propane
• Container Stuffing Survey
• Investigation & Inspection Survey for Oil & Cargo Losses
• Regulatory Laporan Surveyor, LS
• Sampling at Loading & Discharge
• Supervision at Loading & Discharge
• Transferring Survey at Loading & Discharge
• Witnessing Survey at Loading & Discharge
• On Board Quantity (OBQ)
• Pipeline Cleanliness Inspection
• Pre-shipment Inspection
• Remaining On Board (ROB)
• Stock Opname
• Tank Cleanliness Inspection
• Wall Wash Test
• Composition by GC: Ethane, Propane, Butanes, Pentane & heavy
• Sulfur Content
• Moisture Content
• Gas Vapor Pressure
• Copper Corrosion Rating
• Volatility Evaporation