From its commencement of operations in 1968 until today, CARSURIN has been a leader in maritime services.
From routine bunker sampling to a wide range of vessel condition and suitability surveys, our independent surveyors represent your interests at pre-hire, pre-entry or pre-purchase milestones regardless of the size or type of vessel. When ownership changes, we help protect your investment and give you peace of mind.
Whatever your role in the marine transport supply chain, our more than 50 years of experience can help you improve productivity, assess quality and most importantly, reduce risk.
- Small Craft
- SPM (Single Point Mooring)
- Tug Boat, AHTS
• Bunker Survey
• Cargo Hold Cleanliness Condition Survey
• Dynamic Positioning Trial
• Fuel Monitoring Services
• Hull & Machinery Condition Survey
• Pre-Entry P&I Condition Survey
• Pre-Entry Ship owner Condition Survey
• Pre-Hire Condition Survey
• Pre-Purchase Condition Survey
• Suitability Condition Survey
• Underwater Condition Survey
• Valuation Condition Survey
• Gas Reading Testing on Vessel
• Temperature Check on Barge & Vessel