Whether you are a buyer or seller or trader of goods, shipping containerised or in bulk, you need to be assured that the condition of your cargo is optimised before, during and after shipment. We provide a broad range of cargo and marine services that contribute to the safety and effectiveness of our clients’ marine logistics and supporting infrastructure.
Our independent surveyors represent your interests at loading or discharge, from comprehensive weight, quantity and quality cargo inspections to cargo lashing & security – all minimising the risk of damage to cargo, vessel and life.
Our team of experienced seafaring professionals and logistics experts understand the risks involved in port and terminal operations and are prepared to help you meet your health and safety, environmental and regulatory obligations.
Whatever your role in the intermodal transport supply chain, our more than 50 years of experience can help you improve productivity, assess quality and most importantly, reduce risk.
- Bulk Cargo
- General Cargo
- Heavy Equipment
AUDIT, COMPLIANCE & CONSULTANCY
- Naval Analysis Develop Procedures
- Naval Analysis Review Procedures
- Structural Analysis Develop Procedures
- Structural Analysis Review Procedures
• Damage Survey at Container
• Damage Survey at Vessel
• General Damage Survey
• Lashing/Securing & Towing Survey Land Transportation
• Lashing/Securing & Towing Survey Sea Transportation
• Pre-Shipment Survey
• Quantity & Condition Survey Measurement
• Quantity & Condition Survey Stuffing
• Quantity & Condition Survey Tally
• Quantity & Condition Survey Unstuffing
• Quantity & Condition Survey Weighing
• Supervision Survey Loading
• Supervision Survey Unloading